Wednesday, September 29, 2021

From the Registrar September 22, 2021

 Hello Gardeners, 

 

Workday opportunity: We need 6 volunteers for another wall-building workday at Eagle Heights this Saturday 9/25 from 9AM-Noon. Please let me know if you're interested. I will sign people up in the order they reply. 

 

Have you done a workday? Some gardeners aren’t sure if they’ve done a workday yet. If you aren’t sure, please send me an email and I’ll look it up for you. Each plot has one workday requirement. The requirements for 2020 and 2021 were combined, so if you did a workday last year you won’t need to do another. If you haven’t done one either year, you’ll need to complete one or pay the no-workday fee. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

 

Thanks, and happy gardening, 

Lily 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment